Thursday, July 16, 2009

my getaway...<3

i've been a city girl all my life but the country is where my heart has always been. i forget about all the bullshit in the city here. i love Atlanta to death but sometimes it becomes too much to bear. my family's here & i love the way the country makes me feel. i know i'm about to sound India Arie ish but the air is different here. the sky is different here. the sun shines different or maybe in the city i never have the time to stop & see. here you can relee getaway & figure shit out. in Atlanta you have to worry about wtf you're gonna wear & your makeup, yet relee none of that defines who you are. yeah, i love it too. we all love all that shit but people start to let it completely define them & that's just not real.

"there's no substitution for real...either it is or it isn't..." <3

No comments:

Post a Comment