Sunday, May 31, 2009

Big$ister said it all .

Facebook Morgan Morgz Walden: "- i'm not a bad girl, i just have bad habits..show me one person that doesn't have a past & i'll show you one BORING ass person! people act like they're perfect, but no..we all have flaws, we all make mistakes, & most of all, we're all human. we learn from every experience...i'm not perfect, nor do i strive to be. i'm me & that's all i'll ever be... ♥"


I've done things in my life that i definitely regret but I've also gotten through them . I don't believe in letting one mistake determine who you are . Everyone claims " Oh , I live life w. no regrets. " but that only happens in fairy tales . All you can do is learn from your mistakes and move on w. the rest of your life because life's too short . Let each mistake guide your next best move. I've noticed that the people we idolize most in this world have pasts . I'm young and I've accepted the fact that I have a lot more life to go meaning I have many more mistakes to make but I've promised me , myself and I that I'll be a better person tomorrow than I was today .

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!

    Im following, come visit and follow me :)

    ReplyDelete