Friday, July 17, 2009

"keep it a stack"-cneek


i just feel like EVERYBODY fake these days. where the real people at? smhhh. i just recently learned for myself you gotta worry about the bitches you keep the closest to you. wtf is that? it's crazeee out here. you can be nothin' but real with them & you'll still get some fake shit done to you in return. i don't need nobody. doinn' me forsuree. on my solodoloish. come @me a STACK OR NOT AT ALL! take my advice, TRUST NOONE.
that's all for tonight...
ciao -S<3

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog.
    Check mine out and follow ill do the same to yours.
    Skatedailynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow.
    I followed back.
    and nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog nd yur preetty check my blogspot kidnaiofteamsole.blogstop.com

    ReplyDelete