Saturday, July 25, 2009

To give all of yourself one last time.

What do you do when someone has given you every reason to love again? Every reason to trust again. Every reason to give your whole heart again. To give your all again. To give all of yourself one last time. I've been hurt before to point where I PROMISED MYSELF to never give again & noone could give me that reason ever again but then him comes along & him has given me every reason to give again. But the question is.. am I willing to make this sacrifice?

- <3 S

2 comments:

  1. kinda in the same situation. really dont think you should let your past hold u from something new.
    can u follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should love again.. you cant hold yourself back because some sorry boy let you down..We all learn from our experiences and move on..
    Nice blog

    ReplyDelete