Friday, July 24, 2009

What's new?

Lafffs... I'm so boreddd.. likeee shit! WTF! ughh. smh since EVERYONE says that these days. i love my biotches & niggasss. we do fly shit. we wear fly shit. we say fly shit. WE'RE JUST FLY, SHIT! haha life's crazy right now. I'm homesiiccckkk to the MAX! time to go back to Atlanta. vacation was great while it lasted now it's time to hit the road jack! isn't that what they say?

hmmmm... what's new?

1. I'm SERIOUSLY considering going to FDMI in LA for a degree in Fashion Design. not just bc Lauren Conrad went there but it seems likee a relee good school. I did want to go to Spelman but there are no majors available that I feel like I want to pursue but pledging AKA was the dream...ehhh... I'll think more about it later.

2. I'm singleeeee.
as i type & should be that way for a while. I definitely don't need a boyfriend.
LESS DRAMA :)

3.VOLLLLEYYYBALLLL<3
is my new new shit(call me Lauren London 'cause I'm new new bitch, you bitches still on that same shit) haha. LEMMEE STOP! but yeah, volleyball... it's bOmb. i like it. & I've never played a sport before so I wanna do something new & plus NO ONE thinks I can play a sport. needa prove these biotches WRONG. case closed.

hmmmm.. that's pretty much it.

Currently listening to: "Invented Sex"-Trey Songz & Drake :)

-ciao<3

No comments:

Post a Comment