Saturday, October 10, 2009

M.M ♥


Marilyn’s style is sexy and classic. She always made sure her curves and goodies were shown off. Yet she always knew how to keep it tasteful. Marilyn wore a size 12 in the 1950’s which is more like a size 6 now. One thing that Marilyn knew, was that her hourglass shape was her best feature, and she ran with it. Always wearing fitting dresses that clinched to the waist and detailed everything, Marilyn’s number one style rule was to show off your womanly figure.

Marilyn is very much an idol to me and I try to use her style as a path to perfecting my own.

When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enought to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them. `♥ Marilyn

Even though she's dead her story, her qoutes, and her style has inspired me. She was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment