Wednesday, September 2, 2009

'STARTS AS A GAME THEN SHIT BECOMES REALITY' -by me.

yo. me & myles had the REALEST convo the other night on aim. I was watchin 'Tool Academy' on VH1 & if you've ever watched it, you knww how much it shows how shiesty niggas be acting these dayss..

Myles- damn, nah not all of them & females are shiesty too. they just smarter with they shit.

Me- you right, not all but most. but w| girls bein shiesty, it's cause we try to think like a nigga before we get played like a bitch.

Myles- woord. buh chicks acting like niggas aint the move that's why ain't no wifey types left. niggas looking for bonnies and they finding clydes cause every broad think like a nigga now.

Me- some bitches just don't know how to use the strategy right.

Myles- damn see there shouldn't even be one. it should be like dudes or not.. no playing games needed feel me?

Me- true, true. but if you think about it I feel like its all a game anyway. it's the attraction. the chase. it's all a game. each situation may not be the same but there's steps, there's rules we follow.

Myles- woord. I can agree but it's up to you to determine when the game ends and becomes reality. you can be stuck in a fictional world filled with dreams memories and fantasy but when the feeling and emotions come into play it becomes REAL.


my brodieee is the truth ♥

'STARTS AS A GAME THEN SHIT BECOMES REALITY' - by me.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog check out mines neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me and or leave a comment..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hiphopfashioncontrolssurmind.blogspot.com/
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG TO DOWNLOAD KID CUDI
    NEW ALBUM AND DRAKES EP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete